There are so many fall activities…. which one is your favorite?
1. Attend a football game (and tailgate).
2. Actually decorate for fall (i.e., more than just a few pumpkins).
3. Go to a pumpkin patch. Local Pumpkin Patches DFW and North Texas
4. Make your Halloween costume. 50+ Easy Homemade Halloween Costumes for Adults, Kids, and Everyone in Between
5. Go apple picking. Dallas area of Texas U-Pick Farms – 2019 PickYourOwn.org
6. Host a bonfire with s’mores. How to Make a Bonfire In Your Backyard
7. Bake a pie from scratch. 18 Tasty Pie Recipes
8. Update your fall fashion.
9. Take a scenic drive for some ‘leaf peeping’.
10. Pass out candy to *adorable* trick-or-treaters.
11. Attend a harvest festival. Fall Festivals in Dallas & Collin County
12. Try hiking in a forest preserve or state park. Hiking in Texas State Parks
13. Host a scary movie night or watch a back-to-school classic.
14. Learn to cook a new hearty soup, stew, or chili recipe. Best Chili Recipe
15. Send notes to friends and family for Thanksgiving telling them why you are thankful for them.